How Do You Make a Quick Buck?By Affiliate Hat On May 8, 2009 Under Featured Post, Quick Buck
Anyone who tells you that to be able to make a quick buck online you have to have a business plan first is a complete retard! While the whole internet marketing thing can be considered as a business and should be treated as a business (depending on how serious you are), it doesn’t really mean you cannot make money the easy way (or the quick way).
Why would we want to have some small amount of money first? I don’t know about you but if we’re starting to do affiliate marketing, a little startup cash is always needed and wouldn’t harm. So today I made some research and here I am going to share to you what I have researched:
- Get Paid To – I am not talking about those paid to click sites which are completely a waste of time. I am talking about completing free offers and getting paid for doing so. Why are you paid? Let me explain. These sites are running incentivized offers. They are getting paid when people complete those offers. In return they share a small percentage of it to people (usually $.8 – $1+) Here are some posts from Dosh Dosh about these sites. Do note that it depends on your location on whether you can qualify on the offers.
- Data Entry Jobs – from the name itself, it’s simply a job where you would encode, enter data. This one is a little repetitive and so boring, but if you could make a quick $10 in a day with it, then why not? A simple Google search would yield data entry opps.
- Graphic Design – if you’re one heck good of a designer, then go to contest sections in the forums and showcase your talent! Every minute there are about 5 people looking for a logo. Problem is that there’s a very tight competition in it and if you’re not as good as most of them, then they’d just tune you out! Here’s Digital Point thread on contest
- Writing Articles – this one is better for you if you have a near-perfect grammar. You can either sign up to sites like elance.com, getafreelancer.com and etc. or cut the middleman and again head on to forums. The beauty of the former is that it has really some lucrative rates per jobs. Getting a job though might be a little harder.
- Selling pictures – assuming you have that penchant of getting good pictures then this one may just be for you. Selling pictures has become popular these days and why? Maybe because of the ease of making a quick buck! Sell it to sites like iStockPhoto and StockExpert
- Coding – Undoubtedly programmers are the lifelines of business for us, online marketers. Without them, our business is damn dead! So if you are good in VB, ASP, PHP, PERL, and whatever language, then give it a try! Head on to elance again or to some forums programming section and do a deal with someone!
- Forum Posting – Assuming you don’t want to write lengthy articles, you may want to just invade forums. New Forums usually need some activity and that’s why they hire fake posters. The key here is typing fast. If you are, then this may just be your quickest buck earner! Some random dude wrote a list of paid forum posting services
- Be someone’s slave – Well one thing I noticed in forums nowadays is the increasing trend of people sharing their dramatic story and looking for jobs! And for good because a lot of them I guess are successful. Ok, most marketers are preoccupied w/a lot of stuffs and that’s the time they look for slaves assistants. Go and head to forums (again) and share your own heart-capturing story.
- Create a Twitter account – Well with the way twitter is working, I bet this one can really be a very profitable area in the near future to come. Spend 2 days following people as most of them follow you back. If you followed over 100,000 persons, Im sure at least 80,000 will follow you back! Then maybe sell the account, or depends to you!
Why would you want to make a quick buck again? It depends to you. If you think any of these can make you a consistent income stream then why not continue it? But as far as what this blog is all about, if you can make over $100 in one month, then that’s a pretty amicable amount to invest in affiliate marketing!
Questions are very much entertained!